We guarantee an automated claims process that will help both the client and claims representative care for their fine rugs.
We employee Indiana’s only certified Master Rug Cleaners!
- 24/7/365 Claims Handling
- Xactimate claims processing
- Uniformed and screened personnel
- Certified master rug cleaners
- Digital photos of every rug
- Estimate within 24 hours of pickup
- Storage until the client is ready for delivery
- Certificate of satisfaction
- Appraisal of non-restorable rugs
- Assistance with salvage and/or replacement of damaged rugs
Do you Restore or Replace a Rug?
Oriental rugs can have high value and sentiment, to their owner. Many times, oriental rug owners have chosen rugs after years of travel and research. These handmade works of art demand a professional process for restoration and preservation. We can offer the following to adjusters when dealing with these heirlooms:
We offer insurance companies a “one-stop-shop” convenience for rug washing, repairs, restorations, appraisals, and replacement.
Because we utilize Xactimate, pricing is consistent with industry standards. An heirloom rug can cost $3,000-$50,000 and generally they can be cleaned and brought back to pre-loss condition for a fraction of the original cost; there is no question which makes more sense for all parties involved.
Rugs can be unpredictable; dyes from many regions of the world vary . Because of this, certain rugs will be beyond what a restoration cleaning can offer. We own Northwest Indianapolis’s largest rug gallery, Rug Gallery Flooring, located in Zionsville, IN. We offer a huge selection of rugs from all over the world and can provide efficient, effective replacement options for you and your clients.
Types of Rugs We can Clean & Restore
- Navajo Rugs
- Chinese Rugs
- Needlepoint Rugs
- Hand Hooked Rugs
- Karastan Rugs
- Kashmir Chainstitch
- Lamontage Rugs
- Wilton Rugs
- Persian Rugs Including: Tabriz, Heriz, Bijar, Hamadan, Joshaghan, Karaja, Senneh, Isfahan, Lilihan,Mahal,Kerman,Ahar, Meshed, Nain, Qum, Sarouk, Veramin
- Tribal Rugs Including: Bakhtiari, Baluchi, Turkoman, Shiraz, Afshar, Gabbeh
- Specialty Rugs (Animal Hides) Bear, zebra, domestic cattle, goat, sheep, rabbit, tiger
- Machine Woven Including: Wilton, Karastan, Hand-tufted, Axminster, Chenille